Then you have come to the right place.
A community packs with busy clinics owners wanting to improve their business and marketing skills.
Here's What We Do - 4 Ways To Grow Your Business 🚀🚀
Our current free course is:
It is quick and easy to follow and takes you through step by step and click by click.
Our leading program for health professionals shows you how to use Google, Facebook and online advertising to a get a reliable supply of new patients into your practice
... and achieve it in just 60 minutes a month!
- Practice Growth Modules each month giving you step by step video training on how to effectively use online marketing
- Practice growth support calls to get help, support and feedback every month
- Practice Growth Toolkit - includes a resources area of past Practice Growth Modules and our popular Tech Tank video series.
For super busy practice owners who just want someone to do their Google Ads for them.
For busy health professionals looking for more personal one to one help to:
Nicola McLennan, Osteopath, Google Nerd and Certified Business Coach
I set up Boost Your Practice to help busy and ambitious healthcare business owners, build the business and lifestyle they dream of for them and their family.
The thing is, most health practice owners are amazingly skilled clinically but almost clueless when it comes to how to grow a business in the 21st Century world of websites and social media.
When I setup my practice, all you generally did was :
- Pop an ad in the yellow pages.
- Heavily rely on word of mouth.
- Maybe do an ad in the local paper if you really wanted to splash out!
But in the last 20 years the world has changed.
Nowadays word of mouth is all about online reviews and social media. They stopped printing the yellow pages in 2017 and countless local papers have closed.
The resources at Boost Your Practice present modern strategies, that are effective and tried and tested in the healthcare industry.
They will help you get your healthcare business where you want it to be.
Try Our Free Online Course Below
All without spending a penny on advertising.